Sometimes what you want to say can be difficult to put into words. When this becomes the case, rely on the beautiful floral artistry of Kitty’s Flowers to help you communicate, with flowers and music, your thoughts and emotions. Some of our favorites include the following:
- Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi, which communicates strong desire for a new love.
- Scarlet Begonias by The Grateful Dead, a song that tells of finding a unique love that’s just right for you.
- You Don’t Bring Me Flowers by Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand, which could be interpreted as a dying love, but can also be a reminder to send a sunny bouquet like our Summer Vibes to your favorite person today.
- Wildflowers by Tom Petty, a song that praises free spirits and light hearts, likening them to a field of wildflowers.
- Blue Orchid by The White Stripes, which reminds us that getting a reaction through flowers is definitely one way to communicate.
However you choose to say how you feel, using flowers and music to get your point across is a creative way to make someone feel special. Let the music selected by the floral experts at Kitty’s Flowers inspire your next bouquet.